Posts Tagged ‘spider-man’
The Super Bowl has more than just commercials for beer, it has new trailers! We have a few of the trailers that are airing during the game like Transformers: Age of Extinction, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Muppets Most Wanted, and more.
Watch the 2014 Super Bowl movie spots below:
Got a link? Send it our way!
- The new poster for Olympus Has Fallen. [Click for Pic]
- The First Poster for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. [Click for Pic]
- Joel and Ethan Coen to rewrite Angelina Jolie’s Unbroken. [thr]
- Quvenzhané Wallis to play Annie in musical remake. [guardian]
- First look at the new Spider-Man costume. [comingsoon]
- First Look at Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2. [justjared]
- First look at Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro in Grudge Match. [Click for Pic]
Jimmy Kimmel assembles the greatest team ever in Movie: The Movie 2V
Got a link? Send it our way!
- Meryl Streep and Hilary Swank join The Homesman written and directed by Tommy Lee Jones. [thewrap]
- A new dwarf poster for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. [image]
- First Poster for DreamWorks Animation’s The Croods. [image]
- Skyfall TV Spot “Fear”. [YouTube]
- Les Misérables TV Spot “Dream”. [YouTube]
- James Bond documentary Everything or Nothing has a clip and two posters. [comingsoon]
- Unseen trailer for Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man featuring webshooters. [slashfilm]
- First look at The Dark Knight Rises box sets. [comicbookmovie]
If you’re tired of the onslaught of Avengers media happening right now, here’s a new trailer for another huge movie coming this summer, The Amazing Spider-Man. I’m not that big into The Avengers and will likely pass it over when it’s released, but Spider-Man has a lot of promise and is something I’m pretty excited about.
There is some new footage here and more Aunt May for those demanding it. The Amazing Spider-Man swings into 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on July 3. Directed by Marc Webb, the film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field.
TODAY’S LINKS: Listen to the Dark Shadows Soundtrack, Behind the Scenes of Skyfall, Summer School Remake and More
A collection of film, TV and entertainment related links from across the web.
Got a link? Send it our way!
- Abigail Breslin is set to headline Haunter, a story of a young woman, Lisa (Breslin), and her family who were killed in their home. Their ghosts remain behind as Lisa haunts and possesses the daughter of the new family that lives there, attempting to protect the living girl from danger. [variety]
- Listen to Danny Elfman’s score for Dark Shadows, FYI the track titles contain spoilers. [watertower]
- Check out behind-the-scenes video from Skyfall, “I’ll keep going until they tell me to stop”, says Craig. [bbc]
- Adam Sandler and his Happy Madison is set to produce a remake of Summer School, the 1987 Carl Reiner comedy. [thr]
- Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man trilogy is getting a Blu-ray reissue, too bad it’s all still tainted. Check out the features: [marvel]
- The Woman in Black: Angels Of Death, is being made which continues the story of The Woman in Black 40 years after. [comingsoon]
- Liam Neeson up for Non-Stop where he may be an air marshal, what a bad-ass. [empire]
The Trailer for Sparkle, starring Jordin Sparks and Whitney Houston:
The Amazing Spider-Man has a new trailer and it’s definitely doing a good job at letting people know that this is not another Sam Raimi telling of Spider-Man. I still believe Spider-Man 2 is one of the best films in the superhero genre. So Marc Webb’s reboot of Spider-Man has a lot to prove in my books.
Check out these other stories: The First Amazing Spider-Man Trailer, Andrew Garfield’s Passionate Spider-Man Speech From Comic-Con
The Amazing Spider-Man opens in 3D on July 3rd, here’s the new trailer:
Almost 5 years later and people still have hate for this movie, as they should. Spider-Man 3 sucked and there are many reasons why; 145 says youtube user Dukklord. They went and created this video showcasing 145 reasons why Spider-Man 3 sucked, and I agree with all of them. Sam Raimi and the people who forced him to make the movie in such a way should be ashamed of themselves. Awful acting, story, character development and the fact that “Venom” is never called “Venom” to just name a few big ones.
Watch the list below:
If you had any doubt that The Amazing Spider-Man star Andrew Garfield wasn’t the right choice to take on the iconic role, you need to watch this. Dressed in full on Spider-Man gear, Garfield made his way up to the mic at the Spider-Man panel at Comic-Con 2011 and revealed himself and his passionate feelings towards Spider-Man and the new film. He gets pretty emotional here and comes off as a very humble fanboy. Watch it below:
Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man has a trailer below that isn’t filmed with an cell phone. When you get past the origin sequence (been there done that) is actually looks pretty cool. It has a much darker tone than the previous efforts of Spider-Man which can be a good thing, I’m just concerned everything is going to try and capture what Nolan did with Batman and we will be left with a lot of emo heroes.
The film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Sally Field, Denis Leary and is set to be released on July 3rd 2012. Check out the first trailer for the film below:
Sony announced that Marc Webb’s Spider-Man reboot will be titled The Amazing Spider-Man. To go along with the not so surprising news, they also gave us a new picture of Spider-Man. The film opens in 3D on July 3, 2012.
“THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN”
TO BE RELEASED JULY 3, 2012
CULVER CITY, Calif., February 14, 2011 – Columbia Pictures announced today that the title of the next Spider-Man film will be The Amazing Spider-Man.
The studio simultaneously released a photo of Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, the first shot of Garfield in the famous full mask and suit.
The film, which is now in production and is being shot entirely in 3D, will be released on July 3, 2012. The film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen, and Sally Field. The film is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by James Vanderbilt and Alvin Sargent and Steve Kloves based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.