Posts Tagged ‘michael douglas’
Here is the first trailer for the upcoming comedy Last Vegas. The film stars Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Kline as four old friends who decide to throw a bachelor party for Douglas’ character, the only one of them who has remained single.
We all said it was The Hangover for our dads, it looks like the studio isn’t afraid to admit it. That being said, it looks better than The Hangover. I like the lead actors, especially Douglas, so having them all together is just going to be fun.
The film also stars Mary Steenburgen, Jerry Ferrara, Romany Malco, and Roger Bart. Last Vegas opens on November 1st.
A collection of film, TV and entertainment related links from across the web.
Got a link? Send it our way!
- James Cameron will still direct Battle Angel after Avatar sequels, so in 10 years? [mtv]
- Video game 007 Legends coming this fall. [ign]
- Paramount is in negotiations to acquire Darren Aronofsky’s The General, his George Washington film. [variety]
- Gerard Butler is in negotiations to star in the action-thriller Manhunt. [deadline]
- New Poster for Piranha 3DD. [here]
- Michael Douglas in Talks for Last Vegas, it’s The Hangover with old guys. [thr]
Teaser Trailer for Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Witness Protection, sorry everyone.
I think most people on the internet talking about this trailer are just as excited as me to see the old thick phone was not forgotten. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps gets released on April 23rd of this year and is not straight to DVD, this shit is real. Oliver Stone even returns to direct and Michael Douglas reprises his role. We even get Shia LaBeouf! Will this make up for World Trade Center? Could do, this trailer has rock music. Unofficial poster after the jump.