Posts Tagged ‘kung-fu’
Today’s Links: Kung Fu, John Goodman Working With Coen’s Again, Adam Sandler’s Dracula Movie and More
- Rupert Grint was almost killed-off midway through the Harry Potter series, ginger revolt! [geekologie]
- Bill Paxton may direct an adaptation of ‘Kung Fu’. [deadline]
- John Goodman (“the goods”) has been cast in the Coen Brothers’ ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’. [showbiz411]
- First look at ‘Hotel Transylvania’, Adam Sandler’s Dracula movie. [facebook]
- Here is a clip from The Muppets where Jason Segel and Walter plan a trip to California. [comingsoon]
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has a new TV spot called “Need Your Help”. [traileraddict]
Trailer for SEVEN BELOW starring Val Kilmer, Ving Rhames and Luke Goss, watch it below:
Sounds like Keanu Reeves has had enough of these so-called Kung Fu movies that are getting released these days, because he says he’s going to do better. Reeves plans to make his directing debut on the Kung Fu flick Man of Tai Chi. He tells MTV that he plans to play the villain in the movie, which would be set in the present day but recall classic Kung Fu films.
“There’s 18 fights. We’ve timed it out. It’s about 40 minutes of fighting,” he said. “I want to make a good, solid kung fu movie. Good story, good plot — but let’s get some good kung fu going!” I hear that. I hope to get more details on this project, for now Reeves is currently working on 47 Ronin, a film that centers on a group of former samurai avenging the murder of their lord, the film is due out in 3D on November 21, 2012.