Posts Tagged ‘king kong’
Brought to you by: Orbitz
A soft drink that had small edible balls floating in it. Introduced around 1996 and quickly disappeared due to small edible balls floating in it poor sales. The small balls remained suspended with assistance from an ingredient known as gellan gum. The gellan gum provided a support matrix – something like a microscopic spider web.
You know when you are camping or even just drinking outside and you set your cup down, the cup of course filled with a proper soft drink such as Dr. Pepper or Iron-Bru? Well, it often happens that when you take your next gulp from said drink, you spit it out due to the feeling that a floaty (most likely nothing, but sometimes a bug) was in your cup. Gross hey? Yeah…way to package that Orbitz.
- 10 Wonderful Knitted Movie Characters. [totalfilm]
- New wet and glossy PoP pictures. [filmschoolrejects]
- New unnecessary prequel/sequel to King Kong in the works. [filmschoolrejects]
- Favreau Promises Iron Man 3. [getthebigpicture]
- Brolin May Replace Bardem in Money Never Sleeps. [newsinfilm]
- David Goyer Weighs In On Batman 3. [mtv]