Posts Tagged ‘iron man 3’
The 2013 Summer Movie Season is on and The City of Films has put together your guide of the must-see movies including each superhero extravaganza, highly anticipated blockbusters and the lesser known movies getting a limited release. It’s going to be a huge summer folks, likely one of the highest grossing to date.
- 300: Rise of an Empire will open on March 7 2014 instead of August 2.
- The Aubrey Plaza comedy The To-Do List is moving to July 26 instead of August 16.
Got a link? Send it our way!
- Here are two clips from Iron Man 3, pumped yet? [clip 1, clip 2]
- Sony has set release dates for a few of its big comedy titles hitting theaters next year including 21 Jump Street. [comingsoon]
- Watch this video for the first, very brief clip from Edgar Wright’s The World’s End. [youtube]
- FX is developing a Bigfoot animated comedy produced by Seth Rogen; sounds about right. [deadline]
- Infographic: Audi’s that appear in the movies, click here to view.
- Infographic: An interesting look back at the story of the pound, from its 80s origins to the present day in business and entertainment.
New Trailer for RED 2 Starring Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Helen Mirren.
Marvel has released six minutes of behind-the-scenes footage from Iron Man 3, if that’s your thing. There are some cool suits Robert Downey Jr. gets to play with here, also they show off some stunt work in the video below.
The movie also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau, and Ben Kingsley co-star.
Directed by Shane Black (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), Iron Man 3 opens May 3.
The onslaught of superhero and comic book movie adaptations over the years isn’t slowing down any time soon, and 2013 is proof of this. Some of these movies rank high on must see lists; others might be left in the dust. Whether you’re going to stream superhero movies or check them out in theaters, there will be a lot of options waiting for you.
A superhero is a type of character possessing “extraordinary or superhuman powers” and is dedicated to protecting the public. That’s how I got away with including some questionable “superhero” movies here folks. That’s why I wear a bow tie.
Find out what’s coming out and when. Let us know what movie you’re most excited for:
POSTERS: Iron Man 3, Turbo, To The Wonder, The Hunger Games Catching Fire, Grown Ups 2, The Hangover III
Here is a recent roundup of movie posters for upcoming films. There are some great ones here and some not so great, I’m looking at you Sandler. Click the thumbnails below for a full view.
To the Wonder opens April 12th.
Iron Man 3 opens May 3rd.
The Hangover Part III opens May 24th
Grown Ups 2 opens July 12th.
Turbo opens in 3D on July 19th.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire opens November 22nd.
Tell the world your story and make a bigger impression with our range of wide format posters. Enjoy fast turnaround times, sharper pricing and higher quality with Instant print.
The new trailer for Iron Man 3 isn’t as dark as the last trailer; instead it goes heavy on the action. Writer-director Shane Black (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) might also be trying to give more depth to the character of Tony Stark after so many films. He has witness a lot, and after all, is still a man. The film stars Robert Downey Jr., Ben Kingsley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, and Rebecca Hall.
Iron Man 3 opens May 3rd, watch the trailer below.
FYI: Including the bonus pre-credits scene in The Incredible Hulk, this will be Downey’s fifth portrayal of Tony Stark/Iron Man.
Got a link? Send it our way!
- Jim Carrey confirmed to star in Napoleon Dynamite director Jared Hess’ action-comedy Loomise Fargo. [collider]
- Johnny Depp to play Boston gangster Whitey Bulger in Black Mass; Barry Levinson to direct. [guardian]
- Yoda to get a stand-alone Star Wars film, happen it might. [aintitcool]
- Guillermo del Toro to produce The Secret Garden. [deadline]
- The official Iron Man 3 site is live. [marvel]
- Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura updates on Transformers 4. [mtv]
- Superman: Unbound gets a release date/trailer. [comingsoon]
- Colin Farrell has signed on to star opposite Anthony Hopkins in the upcoming thriller Solace. [shocktillyoudrop]
- Is Marvel Studios planning a Planet Hulk feature? [latinoreview]
- Kristen Wiig joins Anchorman 2. [thr]
- Shawn Levy Returns to direct Night at the Museum 3 for December 25, 2014 release. [hitfix]