Posts Tagged ‘chevy chase’
Paramount Pictures has released the first Hot Tub Time Machine 2 trailer! Steve Pink’s sequel sees the return of Clark Duke, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, and Chevy Chase, with Adam Scott taking over for John Cusack. There are so many jokes crammed into this trailer; I hope the full movie is as over-the-top insane.
I am a big fan of the first film, and there wouldn’t be a point to making a sequel if it wasn’t ridiculous. Mission accomplished.
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 opens in theaters on December 25th 2014, watch the NSFW trailer below:
Today’s Links: Jessica Biel Lands Hitchcock Role, John Carter Is Biggest Flop Ever, Les Miserable and More
A collection of film, TV and entertainment related links from across the web.
Got a link? Send it our way!
- Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase are writing a new comedy script says Aykroyd. [his facebook]
- This could be a teaser poster for THE WOLVERINE, or not, it’s cool anyways. [image]
- Jessica Biel will play Vera Miles in ALFRED HITCHCOCK AND THE MAKING OF PSYCHO. [deadline]
- Darren Aronofsky and Russell Crowe to start NOAH in July. [whatculture]
- First look at Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean in Tom Hooper’s ‘Les Miserables’. [celebuzz]
- JOHN CARTER may set Guinness record for biggest box-office flop of all time, haha! [nationalpost]
- Watch the first trailer for CHERNOBYL DIARIES. [traileraddict]
The first trailer for the comedy-drama JESUS HENRY CHRIST:
*This is a re-post from 2010, our favorite Christmas movies still remain intact*
Now that the Holidays are upon us, we thought it would be a good time for The City of Films to compile our take on the Best Christmas Movies of all time. This could turn into an annual tradition with some titles are obviously newer than others and we hope that more Christmas classics are coming soon. In no particular order, The Mayor and The District Attorney present for your reading pleasure…the Best Christmas Movies of All Time.
The fine folks at TvSqaud were nice enough to let me steal some information from them this morning, news that made me happy. Chevy Chase (remember?) might have an NBC sitcom. The Hollywood Reporter has broken the news that Chase is coming back to TV, on an NBC sitcom called Community starring The Soup’s Joel McHale (see clip below). They report that the show will feature McHale as a lawyer who goes back to college because his degree has been found invalid, and that Chase will play a fellow student and multiple divorcee. The Reporter calls the role a “potential full-time primetime series gig.”
Oh JTT, you just couldn’t let him win.
I like Chase most of the time and The Soup is one of the best shows on TV, it’s the internet on TV more or less with all that clippage and what not. Who knows what Community will look like, but I’m hoping Chase can sustain it, he deserves a break.