Posts Tagged ‘between two ferns’
President Obama sat down with Zach Galifianakis for an episode of Between Two Ferns to discuss everything from The Hangover to Dennis Rodman to health care. It’s actually funny; you can see the President hold his own and get a few jokes in there while at the same time trying to seem hip to get this health care to the young people (healthcare.gov). As a March 31 deadline for enrolling for 2014 approaches, the White House is making one final push to try to increase the numbers.
“What’s it like to be the last black president?” No, he did not hold back. Watch it below:
Just in time for the holidays! Here is a new Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis. This time, Galifanakis’ guests are “Samue L. Jack’s Son” and “Toby” (Maguire) along with musical guest Arcade Fire doing a rendition of “Little Drummer Boy”.
As usual it’s funny, awkward and you have to wonder how he explains all this to a celebrity who likely hasn’t seen it before. Show that video next time.
Watch it below:
Zach Galifianakis’ Between Two Ferns is back with a new Oscar Buzz Edition featuring Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts, Christoph Waltz, Anne Hathaway, Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain, Sally Field, Bradley Cooper and another special guest from Lincoln.
You can watch Part 1 and 2 below!
- All you need to know about the Sucker Puch DVD and Blu-ray releases. [dvdactive]
- World War Z will shoot in June, R.I.P.D to shoot in September with Jeff Bridges. [screen daily]
- Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel are the leads in Total Recall and Bill Nighy is Quatto. [THR]
- Tarsem Singh’s Snow White casts its Seven Dwarfs. [screenrant]
- Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Will Ferrell. [funnyordie]
- Chewbacca and an Ewok dance to Guns n Roses at Disney’s Star Wars Weekends 2011…normal: (more…)
There is not much more to say other than this is Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Tila Tequila & Jennifer Aniston. Oh, it’s funny. There, nailed it.
Zach Galifiankis sits down with Ben Stiller, star of the the new movie, Greenberg. You may be asking where all the posts are concerning Galifianakis, he is pretty darn popular. Well, I think he’s a great comedian and a breath of fresh air that we all desperately need when looking down the short list of people who can make us laugh. That being said, when The Hangover hit and every douche that ever had a drink compared themselves to the movie and Zach alike, I was done. So until the kids take him away from us again, here he is. (more…)