Posts Tagged ‘Amanda Seyfried’
We have a new full-length trailer for the musical movie adaptation of Les Miserables, the trailer this time around is more to showcase the soundtrack and the stars who sing the numbers.
From the footage I’ve seen, it’s become clear that director Tom Hooper is really putting his own touch onto this project. We know that he recorded the actors’ vocal performances on set rather than in a studio. There’s also a great looking set that let’s face it, if it didn’t capture 19th-century France as well as it does, fans of the musical would revolt.
The film stars Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks, Helena Bonham Carter, and Sacha Baron Cohen.
Les Miserables opens on December 25th, watch the trailer below:
TODAY’S LINKS: Lovelace Poster, HBO Gets McConaughey and Harrelson, Louis C.K. Is Louis C.K. wins Webby Awards, and More
A collection of film, TV and entertainment related links from across the web.
Got a link? Send it our way!
- Watch a supercut of Val Kilmer taking off glasses. [buzzfeed]
- Amanda Seyfried is looking good and ready in the LOVELACE poster. [image]
- HBO has orderd 8 Episodes of TRUE DETECTIVE Starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, yes please. [thr]
- The poster for A Fantastic Fear of Everything with Simon Pegg. [image]
- Michelle Rodriguez set for Fast & Furious 6 and Machete Kills. [variety]
- 5 Movie Apocalypses That Would Defeat Themselves. [cracked]
- Louis C.K. wins Webby Awards Person of the Year honors, obviously. [thewrap]
The Expendables 2 Teaser Starring Terry Crews
The trailer for the thriller Gone has been released. The film stars Amanda Seyfried (wow she’s working a lot these days) as a young woman who suspects that her missing sister has been abducted by the same serial killer who kidnapped her two years prior. The movie reminds me of Kiss the Girls for anyone wondering why it might look familiar to them as well.
It follows a young woman named Jill who takes it upon herself to find her sister, Jill is convinced the serial killer who kidnapped her two years ago has returned, and she sets out to once again face her abductor.
Gone opens February 24th, 2012 – watch the trailer below:
- James Bond has joined Facebook and Twitter, more Bond 23 news on the way!
- ‘Clash of the Titans 3′ is moving forward for some odd reason. [THR]
- RZA joins ‘Django Unchained’ for Tarantino. [variety]
- Check out the logo for the ‘Evil Dead’ remake. [dreadcentral]
- First look at Nicolas Cage and John Cusack in ‘The Frozen Ground’. [comingsoon]
- Amanda Seyfried eyes ‘Lovelace’ biopic. [gaurdian]
- ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D’ synopsis revealed. [bloody-disgusting]
- This ‘Super 8′ deleted scene takes you inside the caves. [twitvid]
Andrew Niccol (The Truman Show, Gattaca) directs In Time Starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried about the future where people stop aging at 25 and must work to buy themselves more time, but when a young man finds himself with more time than he can imagine he must run from the corrupt police force to save his life. Watch the longer than usual trailer below for a better idea of what the heck I’m going on about.
The movie also stars Cillian Muphy, Vincent Kartheiser, Alex Pettyfer, Johnny Galecki, Olivia Wilde and Matthew Bomer. The film comes out on October 28th, check out the Comic-Con footage: