Brought to you by: Junior Mints
Over 15 million Junior Mints are produced daily. You’re welcome. If you don’t know; Junior Mints are a candy consisting of small rounds of mint filling inside a dark chocolate coating. It’s pretty much the only thing that should be allowed anywhere near a movie theater. When the pigs are at the troff scarfing down popcorn and pizza during a movie; I find solace in the fact that I am a better person for eating Jr’s. They’re soft, chewy make no sound; unless you count the multiple orgasms that will ensue once you get to about the 3rd one. Enjoy.
- BOONDOCK SAINTS 2 is coming out of left field and into theaters this October. [Cinematical]
- New WHERE THE WILDS THINGS ARE footage, creepy. [filmdrunk]
- THE GREEN HORNET has started shooting, Seth Rogen no longer typecast? [geektyrant]
- The only time I will ever type BIG MOMMA’S HOUSE 3. (sorry) [getthebigpicture]
- The “10 coolest Movie Gangs” is just what it says. [total film]
- A couple new shots from Rob Marshall’s NINE, very cool. [getthebigpicture]